4.5Ltr, 200Ltr, 20Ltr, 250ml
Killgerm Antiseptic Disinfectant
- Strong Lingering Choloroxylenol / Pine odour at use dilution.
- Forms dense white emulsion on contact with water.
- Stable between 5°C – 40°C
- Antiseptic for use in areas such as First aid, Midwifery, Bathing and General household disinfection. NB: Not recommended for use on surfaces where food is prepared or served Antimicrobial Efficacy Has rideal walker coefficient or 3/5Highly effective against, S.Typh I, E.Col I, Staphylococus and Streptococcus SP.
- Midwifery, Bathing, Laundry: 1 capful to 1 pint water
- Pimple and spot : 1 capful to ½ pint water
- Cuts, Bites, Insect stings, Dandruff: 1 capful to 1 pint water
- Floor and Surfaces: 2 capful to 1 pint water
- Toilets and sinks : Use Neat
Blend of Chlorinated Xylenols, Terpene Alcohols, Castor Oil Soaps
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Odour: Characteristic Phenolic / Pine
pH Value: 10 to 11